Lorde

Hi strangers, today it's finally Friday and that makes me feel very happy, and I hope you are happy too :). In this post I'm going to talk about my favourite music. Well, I don't have an only favorite singer or band, any way, I love Chilean music, but today I´d choose Lorde, to fit more to the English class. Her name is Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor, but all world call her Lorde, she was born in New Zeland and is 20 years old. Today she has two albums, the first one called Pure Heroin and the second one called Melodrama, realsed this year. Her music genre is synthpop, pop, art pop, dance-pop, indietronica, electropop. I like Lorde because she is different in the pop music industry and her art concept is so exciting and represents the young life. My favorite song is "Perfect Places", because it expresses the need of young people to escape from the current reality through drugs and party. I really hope you like this post, leave your comments please :) Bye.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares