My autobiography :)
Hi everybody !. This is my first post of the semester. My name is Ignacio I am 19 years old. I was born in Curicó Chile, but I live in Santiago Chile because I am studying Public Administration at Universidad de Chile nowadays. I studied in Colegio Aquelarre which was located inTeno, this was my elementary school, because my family live there. Then in the high school, I studied in several places, but in Curicó, sush as: Colegio Palencia Sc, Liceo Bicentenario Zapallar, Colegio Rauquen and Liceo de Teno. And now, I study Public Administration, like I said, and I love my carrer because is so academically diverse abording all areas in sector public, preparing to solve public problems in the future. I lived all my life with my family in Teno, but for study I live in Santiago Chile two years ago, sometimes I miss so much my cat, my mom and my dad, but I have the luck to travel twice a month because it's not so far. In my free time I practice certain hobbies like photography, draw, illustrated and free poetry because for me the arts free ans heal the soul. Also, in my free time I go out with friends, listen to music and read literature.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario