The reasons why I chose my career

Hi! in this post I talk about the reasons I chose my carrer: Administracion publica con Lic. en Cs Políticas y Gubernamentales at Universidad de Chile. When I was a child, I dreamed of being a veterinarian or marine biologist because I spent whole afternoons watching the Natgeo, but in the high school I realized that I'm a humanist thanks to my history teacher and because lower my grades in science classes.

At the moment of applying to university, after psu, I wanted to study several humist careers, including: sociology, law and political science, and I started to search more information in internet about this. In the end I decided Public Administration at Universidad de Chile because have political science and because I did'n like the universities that gave the career political science.

Now I'.m so happy with this carrer because I believe in social change towards the common good and because I have good teachers in the educational branches of political science.

In the future I would like to work in political science research to cooperate with empirical information on the social reforms of the government, as well as to carry out research with other social sciences to generate knowledge and awareness about the current Chilean society.


Comentarios

  1. Dear friend, I'm so happy for your choice, because I meet you in this career, love you friend!!! bless

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares