Mireya Davila
Hi strangers, In this post I'm going talk about an Expert on my field. She is a very admirable person for her work within the political science sphere and was my professor of the catedra: "History of the Political Institutes of Chile" in the first semester, where I exempted myself from that interesting subject; Her name is Mireya Dávila.
Mireya Davila holds a Ph.D. and a Master's in Political Science (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA). He also holds a Master's Degree in Public Policy and Management from the Universidad de Chile. She has a degree in History (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile).
She has currently served as part of the Public Policy advisory team of the Lagos Presidency and the Ministry of the General Secretariat of Government, and also as a consultant for the Presidential Human Rights Advisory Commission, this great woman being the drafter of the welcome text of El Museo de la Memoria. She was also director of the Governance Program in Flacso Chile and deputy director of the Institute of Public Affairs from May 2013 to May 2014.
I chose this academician, in the first instance because she is a woman and it is difficult to arise within this genre in a world as macho as politics, another reason for my choice is because I like the emphasis taught by Dávila on the return to democracy and rights humans.
I hope you liked my post, bye.
Mireya Davila holds a Ph.D. and a Master's in Political Science (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA). He also holds a Master's Degree in Public Policy and Management from the Universidad de Chile. She has a degree in History (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile).
She has currently served as part of the Public Policy advisory team of the Lagos Presidency and the Ministry of the General Secretariat of Government, and also as a consultant for the Presidential Human Rights Advisory Commission, this great woman being the drafter of the welcome text of El Museo de la Memoria. She was also director of the Governance Program in Flacso Chile and deputy director of the Institute of Public Affairs from May 2013 to May 2014.
I chose this academician, in the first instance because she is a woman and it is difficult to arise within this genre in a world as macho as politics, another reason for my choice is because I like the emphasis taught by Dávila on the return to democracy and rights humans.
I hope you liked my post, bye.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario