My favourite subject: Fenómenos Políticos
Hi strangers, I'm going to talk about my fauvourite subject in my career (Public Administration), called: "Fenómenos Políticos". This class is dedicate to read, analyze and criticize the national context from the perspective and knowledge of the political sciences through written essay and debate.
The contents are political sciences, political sociology and DDHH. But the specific contents are: Political systems, party system, democracy, feminism, globalization and Human Rights.
I chose this subject, because i love the metodology of the teacher, and this subject it provides the necessary tools to understand the political world and how it develops, as well as, analyzing this knowledge with what happens in Chile, which made me understand that Chile is far from empirical reality and social change towards the common good.
Another reason was that the teacher who give this class is Felipe Aguero, who was a political exiled in the military dictatorship, is for this that him point of view of the Chile, i'ts so crytical and enfasize in DDHH.
The contents are political sciences, political sociology and DDHH. But the specific contents are: Political systems, party system, democracy, feminism, globalization and Human Rights.
I chose this subject, because i love the metodology of the teacher, and this subject it provides the necessary tools to understand the political world and how it develops, as well as, analyzing this knowledge with what happens in Chile, which made me understand that Chile is far from empirical reality and social change towards the common good.
Another reason was that the teacher who give this class is Felipe Aguero, who was a political exiled in the military dictatorship, is for this that him point of view of the Chile, i'ts so crytical and enfasize in DDHH.
Well do you have any favorite subject too? I hope do you have a nice weekend and great holidays, bye.
"Fenómenos Políticos".



hahahahahahah I choose the same course lol
ResponderEliminar