SOCIAL ISSUE IN CHILE
Hi everyone, in this post I will talk about the social issue in Chile, which as we all know is not very stable politically. I honestly like social and political problems a lot, in fact before joining FAU, I was studying Public Administration with Political Sciences at the University of Chile.
For me the social outbreak of last year was like a pressure cooker. Since the military dictatorship of Pinochet, our Constitution has not changed its foundations. therefore any significant change is considered unconstitutional. Especially if it touches the private interest, because the economic doctrine is neoliberal, so everything can be sold, even the most essential, such as being born, dying or water.
It is very difficult for me to identify only one social problem because there are many, I feel that what hurts me the most is that rights in Chile are only guaranteed if you have money. Being for me the crudest point, the children, what a disgrace to be born without privileges in an institution that repeatedly violates you again, such as SENAME.
However, on October 18th of last year, Chile realized how vulnerable childhood is, when a pedigree was delivered to the leg of a schoolgirl by the Carabineros de Chile. That was what exploded the pot, with our entire history full of injustice and greed on the part of some. It was beautiful to see a Chile together, awake and fighting in the protest for a change, so that life is worth living.
And do not come to me with that dialogue is the way, because they tried to speak from the beginning of this supposed democracy, if it were not all burned, we would not have been born again from the ashes.



Hi , I fell that beautiful when the chilean people joins, always we have been solidarity but this is due for the absence of social segurity, the goberment of Chile is missing.
ResponderEliminarHello! I would like to continue seeing Chile so awake and boisterous, I also want to see the changes that we have asked for so much.
ResponderEliminarAs you say chile is awake and stronger than ever.
ResponderEliminarLet's hope that the changes that we are asking for so much are made and they don't throw the ball as they always do.
ResponderEliminar