THE BEST CONCERT I'VE HAD: The Born This Way Ball Tour




Hello everyone, music is very important to me, because it has helped me overcome many things. 

Remembering, my best concert was the first one. I was 14 when my mother gave me the ticket to go see my idol: Lady Gaga. It was the best concert because for the first time I felt comfortable in a crowd of people. I remember arriving alone and my mother waited with me in line, until I met some friends from the same town where I am from: Teno. At that moment my mother left me with them and we were all day singing the songs and doing make-up to get in, time passed very quickly until they opened the doors. And when I was at the entrance I ran into the Estadio Nacional, like a typical American movie, it makes me laugh today, but hey! I was a child and I was happy. 

The stage was big and full of colors, the opening act first came out, there was an emerging band that I don't remember which one it was and a performatic artist that I don't remember her name but I was hymnotic, her show lasted an hour and for me it was minutes. 

After her, came the gay queen of this generation: Lady Gaga. I remember that I sang all her songs at the top of my lungs, I jumped, danced and even managed to jump the barrier that separated "the field" from the "V.I.P field", I was in the first one. Anyway, obviously she would go to a Gaga concert again if she returns to Chile, the production, the audio and her performance were spectacular, I really love her.


Comentarios

Entradas populares