2021 goals



Hello everyone, this is the last post of the year and it will be one of the few that I manage to upload on time. Today I am going to write about my goals for the next year.

For me the goals, honestly, are an invention of capitalism, why do we always have to be fulfilling the goals that they impose on us? The goals should be the objectives that we want to achieve. But in the same way I pressure myself to comply with them, in short, hypocrisy.

My goal next year is to go on an exchange to the Universidad del Litorial in Argentina. I was pre-selected to leave the first university semester of next year, but due to the pandemic it was proscribed for the second semester. I hope I can keep my grades to be eligible for the scholarships that help finance the trip. Because it could alleviate the cost to my parents. Hopefully the pandemic is regulated a bit because it would be the first time I will travel abroad.

As much as I hate the pandemic of delaying my exchange, I also thank you. It helped me a lot to return to my region, even though at first I hated it. I was able to work on my psychological state and reconnect with myself. I managed to inhabit and feel free, something I had never felt in my parents' house.

I hope you are very well, take good care of yourselves and I encourage you for this pseudo end of the semester.



Comentarios

Entradas populares