My Future Job
Hello everyone, in this post I will talk about my future job and what I would like to work on. I am currently studying Design with a major in Visuality and Media, so the field of work is very broad, I love that, studying something that isn’t monotonous.
Being realistic, in our country there are few jobs where the work of a designer is valued, I’m talking about a decent salary. So if I don't get a job where I feel comfortable and valued as a worker, I'm going to work from home, freelance.
Nowadays thanks to Instagram and other digital platforms it can be undertaken. I'm going to make logos, brand identities or graphics for digital media. With reduced rates for emerging SMEs.
But my dream is to be an art director, if it is fulfilled, I will make music videos, advertisements and photography with a perspective that represents the new generations and educates the old generations on social issues.
I’m not really very clear about how much I will charge for my work, I just hope that my salary is decent, allows me to live and can travel. However my dream would be to work as an art director in a fashion company, or also to be in the visual conceptualization of a singer or band, if we continue in my dream, I’m going to work with Lady Gaga, haha that's a joke.
Thanks for reading, good luck.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario