My Pet


Hi everyone! sorry for having sloppy blog. I have been somewhat stressed with the online classes, the pandemic and the extra subject that I failed last semester. Anyway, today I did not come to talk about my psychological condition, I came to talk about pets. 

I have had many cats, I love felines, they are very cute and independent. But I have had the bad luck that they have died for different reasons. The second to last kitten was called "Orejas", because his body was very small compared to his ears, I found him run over near my house, it was horrible. The last kitten was called "Lilot", in fact when he was born he called "Lilit", but later we found out that female was a male and my mother began tell Lilot, the sad thing was that he never returned home and we don't know what happened to his. I suspect that he caught a trap to hunt rabbits, because I live in the country and Lilot loved to leave the house.

Anyway I still feel their spirits in the house and they accompany me. I would love to have another cat but my mother was very sad since Lilot left, so she doesn't want to and well, it's not my home.

Comentarios

  1. I am very sorry for your losses :( , I recently went through something similar, but one thing that comforted me was to think that when they were with me they were happy.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares